Background. The study of the various characteristics of the quality of general secondary education in the modern educational space is an important direction of the state educational policy. In this regard, in the educational environment there is a situation in which the quality of education reaches a new level, and its assessment becomes an important element of the effectiveness of the development of the entire educational system.
Materials and methods. The results of the applied research were achieved through the implementation of a multi-vector questionnaire survey of three research groups: 10th grade students, their teachers and parents. The methodological basis for the development of a sociological research program was the theoretical development of the sociocultural approach of N. I. Lapin.
Results. The study confirmed the importance of quality education for modern society. A comparative analysis of the respondents’ answers in the form of 10th grade students, their parents and teachers showed that on many issues concerning the features of modern education, they developed a unity of views and points of view, which is certainly a positive point in the results of the study. The results of the study gave importance to the role of parents in the attitudes of schoolchildren to receive a quality education, which was previously reflected in the works of several authors. The importance of the motivational component of students to receive a quality education from a theoretical point of view has been confirmed in the results of an empirical study. The data obtained indicate a clear relationship between education and culture, which allows us to draw a parallel between the quality of education and the cultural level of the individual. The results of a sociological study can be used by all interested persons engaged in activities in the field of education.
Conclusions. Studying the quality of education in the modern educational space allows you to identify problems in obtaining quality education and identify ways to solve them.
1. Bolotov V. A., Val'dman I. A., Kovaleva G. S., Pinskaya M. A. Kachestvo obrazovaniya v Evrazii [The quality of education in Eurasia]. 2013, no. 1, pp. 85–122. [In Russian]
2. Selezneva N. A., Subetto A. I. Kontseptsiya podgotovki kadrov vysshey kvalifikatsii po problemam obrazovaniya (magistr nauk, kandidat nauk, doktor nauk v sfere obrazovaniya) [The conception of top-qualification personnel training in educational problems (master of sciences, candidate of sciences, doctor of sciences in the field of education)]. Available at: http://www.trinitas.ru/rus/doc/0016/001b/00161299.html (accessed Oct. 15, 2017). [In Russian]
3. Bermus A. G. Upravlenie kachestvom professional'no-pedagogicheskogo obrazovaniya: monografiya [Quality management in professional pedagogical education]. Rostov-on-Don: RGPU, 2002. [In Russian]
4. Ushakov B. G. Upravlencheskoe konsul'tirovanie [Managerial consulting]. 2008, no. 3, pp. 149–161. [In Russian]
5. Chto takoe kachestvo obrazovaniya? [What is the quality of education?]. Ed. by A. I. Adamskiy. Moscow: Evrika, 2009. [In Russian]
6. Konstantinovskiy L. D. Voprosy obrazovaniya [Issues of education]. 2012, no. 4, pp. 11–21. [In Russian]
7. Kupriyanova S. A. Vestnik Kostromskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta im. N. A. Nekrasova [Bulletin of Kostroma State University named after N. A. Nekrasov]. 2015, vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 16–20. [In Russian]
8. Skudareva G. N. Vestnik Kostromskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta imeni N. A. Nekrasova [Bulletin of Kostroma State University named after N. A. Nekrasov]. 2015, vol. 21, no. 3, pp. 11–18. [In Russian]
9. Skudareva G. N., Shishova G. G. Nachal'naya shkola [Elementary school]. 2014, no. 8, pp. 25–29. [In Russian]
10. Klyucharev G. A. Sotsiologicheskiy zhurnal [Sociological journal]. 2014, no. 3, pp. 70–85. [In Russian]
11. Naletova I. V. Vestnik Tambovskogo universiteta. Ser.: Obshchestvennye nauki [Bulletin of Tambov University. Series: Social sciences]. 2015, iss. 1 (1), pp. 38–43. [In Russian]
12. Karmazina Yu. A. Molodoy uchenyy [Young scientist]. 2014, no. 7, pp. 349–351. Available at: https://moluch.ru/archive/66/11040/ (accessed Jan. 28, 2019). [In Russian]
13. Miloserdova O. Yu. Sotsial'no-gumanitarnoe znanie: poisk novykh perspektiv: sb. st. X Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [Sociohumanitarian knowledge: searching for new perspectives: proceedings of X International scientific and practical conference]. Penza: Privolzhskiy Dom znaniy, 2017, pp. 16–19. [In Russian]
14. Sadovskaya V. S. Vestnik Moskovskogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta kul'tury i iskusstv [Bulletin of Moscow State University of Culture and Arts]. 2015, no. 3 (65), pp. 187–193. [In Russian]
15. Proshkova Z. V. Istoriya, politologiya, sotsiologiya, filosofiya: teoreticheskie i prakticheskie aspekty: sb. st. po materialam VI–VII Mezhdunar. nauch.-prakt. konf. [History, political science, sociology, philosophy: theoretical and practical aspects: proceedings of VI–VII International scientific and practical conference]. Novosibirsk: SibAK, 2018, no. 1–2 (4), pp. 26–30. [In Russian]
16. Cherednichenko G. A. Obrazovatel'nye i professional'nye traektorii rossiyskoy molodezhi (na materialakh sotsiologicheskikh issledovaniy) [Educational and professional paths of Russian youth (on the basis of sociological researches)]. Moscow: TsSP i M, 2014. [In Russian]